Monday, September 24, 2007

Free & Discount Magazine Subscriptions

UPDATE: HERE are more magazines you can get for free!

Here are a few great magazine subscriptions that you can get for free!
Kraft Food and Family Magazine (this is now a digital only magazine)
Lowe's Creative Ideas Magazine, Garden Club Magazine, and Woodworkers Magazine
Home Depot Style Ideas
Juicy Juice Very Best Toddler (scroll down to the bottom left of page)
BabyTalk Magazine
American Baby Magazine (free for expectant parents..scroll down to bottom right of page)
Family Tree Maker Magazine
Lego Magazine You can also call 1-800-453-4652 to request a free subscription. My boys love this magazine. Plus, it is free for two years!

2 year subscription to Working Woman!

There are many places you can get regular magazine subscriptions for much cheaper than normal. One way is by filling our surveys that are posted on PYP and other such freebie sites.
By doing this, I have gotten such magazines as Parents, Hallmark, Parenting, Woman's Day, Good Housekeeping, Memory Makers and Family Fun for free or about $1 for a years subscription. Right now, I have a subscription through 2011 of Family Fun magazine....COMPLETELY FREE!

Many magazines also offer free trials...free 3 months, or free first issue. Just remember to cancel before the trial ends if you don't want to end up subscribing at regular price.

More good places to get cheap magazine subscriptions are Ebay, BestDealMagazines, ValueMags, and Magazines.com. If you order from the latter three, make sure you go through Ebates to get an additional percentage back!


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Hi! Great great great site! I love getting things for free...or as little as I possibly can. Just wondering if you ever run across or post things that Canadians can get for free as well. Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

While I was browsing the Internet for ways to boost my website exposure, I read about how effective offline media is for getting additional exposure. Since online media advertising has become so competitive, I thought I will complement the online marketing efforts of my products with offline media advertising like newspaper and magazine advertising. This can be the best way to get a wider coverage for a website and draw additional traffic. I think it is a great marketing strategy to use both online and offline advertising to get more customers.

I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking for solutions to get me-ore traffic to their website.

Related Posts with Thumbnails