Sunday, November 15, 2009

Get in touch with me!

I am a busy mom of four young kids, ages 9, 6, 4, and 9 months. I LOVE to bargain shop and save money! I also love building up my food storage. I want my money to stretch as far as possible while doing this. During the past 7 years, I have found by couponing in conjunction with sales and utilizing rebate programs, I have saved literally hundreds of dollars every year! You can do it too! I set up this blog in July 2007 to organize my information and help others. I was having HUGE success in coming ahead with my rebate and coupon shopping. That is how I started out back in 2003.

Here is a tally of my rebates I have received since I started couponing:

2003: $94.70
2004: $475.50
2005: $443.42
2006: $651.63
2007: $564.55
2008: $281.89
2009: $359.84


I also save an average of 65% on my grocery bill when I go coupon shopping. Many times I save more, especially when I shop big coupon sales and get double coupons. Those trips are usually a savings of 80%-100%! There is nothing like getting food and hygiene items for free, out the door!

Let's save our money and become better people by saving our money, living frugally, and teaching our children that more is not necessarily better. Life that is simple is a life that is happy!

This blog is not only about learning how to coupon, find freebies or shop for the best deals. I am a firm believer in simple and happy living. I do my best to only buy what we need and not to indulge my children in excess material things. This blog is also about knowing that there is more to life than 'finding a deal', because there are always more deals around the corner. It is also important to focus on learning how to be thrifty and frugal with all of our choices in life.

If you would like to ask me a questions, let me know of a broken link on my blog, contribute as a guest blogger, let me know about a deal....or just to say hello, you can email me at:

wantitall4free (at) live (dot) com

I look forward to hearing from you!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails