Friday, August 28, 2009

No more Sunday ads for Michael's

I got an email this morning from Michael's Arts and Crafts. Starting this weekend, August 30th, they are discontinuing their Sunday newspaper ads with their coupons.

I posted several months ago about how to get online Michael's coupons. So never fear....we can still get those 40% off coupons!

GO HERE to find out how to get Michael's coupons directly into your email inbox! Plus, if you are a new subscriber you should get a 50% off coupon for your first one!

Plus, remember that Joann's Fabrics DOES take Michael's coupons. They just require that they carry the same item you are purchasing. I like using my Michael's coupons at Joann's if I can. Mainly because they let me use both my Joann's coupon and Michael's coupon in the same visit! Michael's only lets you use one per visit.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails