Thursday, July 16, 2009

Walmart and Target Deals

I was able to make it to Walmart and Target yesterday and picked up a few cheapies and freebies. Target is always out of most everything I always want to use coupons on. I'm just not quick enough sometimes! Here is what I got:





WALMART

Huggies baby wipes travel case $1.47 each
Huggies Bath & Body Product, any $1/1 (7-18-09) SS-4/19
Final price: .47 each!

Dentek Flossers $1
$1/1 All You magazine (one of the past few issues)
(or you could use this coupon: DenTek Floss Pick, any 50ct or larger $1/1 (7-18-09) SS-1/18)
Final price: FREE!

Carefree pantiliners $1
$1/1 Parents magazine March '09
Final price: FREE!

White Cloud toilet paper, 4 pk, $2 each
White Cloud Bathroom Tissue Product, any $1/1 (8-10-09) SS-5/10
Final price: $1 each!

True North nut snacks $2.50
TrueNorth 100% natural nut snacks, any flavor/variety 4.5-7 oz. size bag $1/1 (9-30-09) SS-2/8
Try me free rebate on the package
Final price: $1 overage!

Nestle Pure Life Water 6 pk $1 (I forgot to put this in the photo)
$1/1 Printable Coupon
Final price: FREE!

Don't forget to pick up free Reach dental floss at Walmart the next time you go.

TARGET

Nestle Good Start formula, $11.99
$11/1 formula check (sign up HERE to get these checks in the mail)
Final price: .99!

Johnson's baby wash $2.19
$1/1 Target coupon from the baby welcome kit I posted about HERE
Johnson’s Baby product, any excluding trial sizes $1/1 (7-30-09) RP-4/26
Final price: .19 cents!

I also used a $1 off Target Cafe coupon from that baby welcome kit to get my 8 year old an icee for .19 cents while we shopped. Like I said, many of the coupon deals circulating around were gone at my Target. Hopefully I can get them next time. Did you get any deals at Walmart or Target this week?


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails