Monday, April 13, 2009

Walgreens Trip

I love having a Walgreens right around the corner from my house! :) Here is what I picked up today in 4 different transactions.

(I was bummed because the Colgate toothbrushes were out and that messed up my plan for how I was going to buy stuff, so I had to refigure)Total spent out of pocket: $6.55
RR I have left over: $4
Grand Total spent:$2.55 on everything!!

Transaction #1
2 bags Chex Mix: .99 each - two .50/1 coupons = .98 for both bags
Buy Chapstick Naturals or True Shimmer Lip Balm @ $1.99, get $2 Register Rewards
Buy Scunci hair elastics, 18 ct @ $2, get $2 Register Rewards
Used $3.50 in previous RR
Total spent: $1.83
Got back $4 in RR

Transaction #2
Fiber Choice tablets @ $2.49, get $2.50 Register Rewards
Chapstick-$1.99
Skintimate @ 2.99 get $3 Register Rewards
Used $5.50 in previous RR
Total spent: 2.42
Got back $7.50 in RR

Transaction #3
Chapstick- $1.99
Scunci- $2
Used $2.50 RR from Fiber Choice
Total spent: $1.73
Got back $4 in RR

Transaction #4
4 Chex Mix @ .99 each (I had no more coupons, but still a good deal since we love this stuff)
.35 caramel (filler item)
Used $4 in RR from previous purchases
Total spent: .57 cents

Get the lowdown on Walgreen's Register Rewards. Remember, you have to buy the same products (like Chapstick) in different transactions to get the RR each time.

LOVE Walgreens!
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

SavingSomeGreen said...

Love it! Great job!

skbkmjfamily said...

did your rr print for the skintamate? I bought the same one and it did not print, it had to be a different bottle shape that finally worked for me.

Your the one who bought all the chex, I went this morning and got a couple of things.

I hope you have a great trip.

Marne said...

Hey now Katie....I went in the morning and at night, so there was time during the day for others to get their Chex! :) :) And yes, my RR printed on the Skintimate.

LeeAnn and Boys said...

I had a huge revelation at Walgreens! I was going crazy because some of the "sales" you were talking about weren't on sale at my store. I talked to the manager and she said that our region has gone to an 8 page ad instead of the 12 page everyone else gets. So she's checking to see if I can bring in the on-line ad to get the same sales as the rest of the world. Do you know of any Pocatello bloggers to hook me up with a list for my area?

Related Posts with Thumbnails