Monday, March 16, 2009

Shopwiki: Baby and Toddlers Buying Guide

How many times have you purchased a baby item (whether it be clothing, toys, equipment, etc) only to find out it was not really what you wanted? Maybe that double stroller you bought needed to be a double-wide instead of the front-to-back kind. Maybe you needed a car seat with different features than the one you purchased. Isn't that frustrating? It has happened to me many times.

Here is a great solution! Shopwiki for baby and toddlers is a website where you can get detailed information on over 200,000,000 products from every store. Instead of looking at a handful of websites to find the right product you are looking for, you can get all the information you need on Shopwiki. It's a one stop information site!

For example, I am expecting my fourth child in only 10 weeks. Since I need to check out car seats, I can go to the car seat category and find information on all five types of car seats. Did you even know there are five types of car seats? I find all the detailed information I need, such as:

  • What to look for in car seats
  • Features
  • Safety Tips
  • Flying without car seats
  • Big Brands

There are even links to safety recall lists, installation help, and Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.

You will find the same features in every category in addition to car seats. Categories like strollers, outdoor fun and travel, bags and carriers, and much more! You can even browse categories that include Fun and Learning, At Home, Baby Care, and Clothing.

I think Shopwiki would be most helpful for first-time parents. Since I have had three other children, I will still be using much of the same baby equipment/items that I already have. But I remember as a first time parent being overwhelmed with all the choices and products on the market. I would have found Shopwiki very helpful when I was a first-time mom. Shopwiki for baby and toddlers does not offer price comparisons, however. I think that additional feature would be a huge plus.

If you are going to be a first-time parent or know someone who is, tell them about Shopwiki for baby and toddlers. It might be just what you need.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Chris said...

Great post Marne! I didn't know about this site. Even though we're not first-time parents, I can already see the benefit this site will provide us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails