Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: March 16

Thanks to my good friend Heather I am in the process of making up a 6 week menu plan for my family. Here is what is on the menu at our house this week. If you want to join Menu Plan Monday, visit orgjunkie.com!

MONDAY: Homemade Mac & Cheese, broccoli and salad

TUESDAY: Sloppy Joes, cottage cheese & carrots

WEDNESDAY: Individual Pizzas & veggie sticks

THURSDAY: Border Town Taco Salad

FRIDAY: Spaghetti & meatballs, salad

SATURDAY: Fabulous Fettuccine, veggie/salad

SUNDAY: Chuck Roast, red potatoes, veggies
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

After reading your post, I decided to get back to my "Menu Monday" postings. Thanks - I also borrowed a couple of your recipes.

Tami said...

When I have a weekly menu plan...the week goes by SO much smoother! I need to plan 6 weeks ahead like you - that is a great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails