Monday, February 9, 2009

Free Blue's Clues Book

Free Blue’s Clues "Healthy Snacks with Blue!" Book (suggested retail value $3.99)

To receive your book by mail:

Buy: One (1) Sun-Maid Mini Snack Raisin item
requires:
- original UPC from mini snack raisin products
- original receipt dated 6/15/08-9/30/09

I sent off for the book on January 1st and I got my book in the mail last week. So it's a quick return. Cute book too!

LINK for the form

What makes this deal better is using a coupon on the snack size raisins. I bought 2 snack size yogurt covered raisins, used a $1/2 coupon, and paid $3.25 for both packs of raisins, plus I got a free book! The regular raisins are cheaper. These snack size packs are cheapest at Walmart. Watch for the Sunmaid coupons in the Sunday paper. I haven't seen one in awhile, so possibly soon.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails