Monday, August 11, 2008

Stretching your food storage

Everyday Food Storage is a fantastic blog that puts real food storage and garden produce into real meals for your family.

I have been wanting to use my food storage and rotate it better, and I am so glad I found this blog! I made this macaroni and cheese recipe on Saturday for dinner, and it was amazing! The pureed yellow squash was not even noticeable. Two of my kids had thirds! I have a handful of recipes I am planning on making in the next few weeks from her blog. I can't wait to try them!

She has downloads for handouts, tutorials complete with videos, and tons of valuable information! Check out Everyday Food Storage and learn how to stretch your budget more, and use your food storage.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails