Wednesday, August 8, 2007

HURRY! I found a Pinecone link!

Well, it is rare but I have a link with the form to sign up with Pinecone Research. I explained a few posts down that Pinecone is a fantastic survey company. They pay $5 per survey and it is really quick. They also have products tests you can do, and they pay $5 per test also, plus you get to keep the product! I have been doing surveys for them for about 6 years now, and I love it! Go to my post a little further down to read more about them.

Here is the link. Hope you all get in! :)
Pinecone Sign-Up

Also, I changed my settings so anyone can post replies, not just registered users...I am thinking of you Ami!!! :) :) I would love to hear from anyone with questions or comments, tips or whatever. This is our fun community where we can help each other save!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails