Friday, November 6, 2009

Frugal Living Friday: Clearance Shopping

Welcome to Frugal Living Friday! Each week I will feature a tip that can help us stretch our budget and live more frugally! If you have a tip that you want shared on Frugal Living Friday, let me know and you could become a guest blogger for a day.


Most of you know I am sure about shopping the clearance sales after holidays. I was able to get some cute things at Joann's yesterday on their 75% off halloween clearance. I love being able to get things for next year at a fraction of the cost! Right now you can find fall decor and Halloween decor on clearance at many stores. If you are out and about this weekend, you can get some great deals!
  • Michael's has their stuff at 50% and 75% off, depending on the item.
  • Target should be at 75% off now. HERE is their schedule info. Call your store to see what the current discount it.
  • Joann's stuff is at 75% off. Not just Halloween, but fall decor too!
  • Walgreens stuff is also at 50%-75% off.
  • Rite Aid has their fall decor at 75% off, most of my store's supply was gone at the beginning of the week.
  • Shopko's Halloween clearance is at 75% off.


Did you find any good clearance deals this week?
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I have a Target right by my house (not a good thing, lol) but I always stock up on candy for the Christmas holiday as they have plenty by the time it is 75% off, LOVE IT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails