Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Have you been price matching at Target yet? I did it today, with success, but the kind associate at customer service told me some things I think you need to know if you plan on price matching at Target.
1. You must have the printed ad with you.
2. The item you want much match exactly. There are no size substitutions.
3. You cannot match prices that you get by using a savings card at another store. For example, if granola bars are $1.50 per box when you use your savings card at Albertsons, you cannot match that price at all.
4. They will not match percent-off savings.
5. They will not match additional saving promos (like the promos Walgreens have of buying 5, get an additional $2 back).
6. It must be a current, weekly price to qualify.
If you have price-matched at Target, did it work for you?