Monday, September 21, 2009

SWEET Huggies diaper deal at Rite Aid & summer clearance!

Head over to Rite Aid! Their summer stuff is 90% off. You can get all sorts of fun summer toys and even swimming and snorkeling gear for pennies!

Also, check out a SWEET diaper deal at Rite Aid! Get some super cheap diapers! I posted about it HERE on PYP. My copy and paste isn't working on my new computer (grrrr Vista...any tips?) so I can't copy the info here. Go to the link to read it.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Stephanie - My Frugal Lifestyle said...

I've been following your blog for sometime now. Congrats on the new baby, by the way! I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the "ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD". You deserve it!

Go to http://myfrugallifestyle.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-was-nominated.html
to see my post.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails