Friday, September 11, 2009

Frugal Living Friday: From the Archives

Welcome to Frugal Living Friday! Each week I will feature a tip that can help us stretch our budget and live more frugally! If you have a tip that you want shared on Frugal Living Friday, let me know and you could become a guest blogger for a day.

One year ago I started my Frugal Living Friday series! I love posting these topics every week. Learning how to living frugally is a daily challenge, but with baby steps we can achieve success! It is also very fulfilling knowing you can be self-reliant and provide means for yourself.

For today's post, we look back into the archives. In fact, this was my very first Frugal Living Friday post. Dehydrating Herbs. Very appropriate for this time of year.



Read the full post to see pics and how-tos.

Have a great weekend everyone! I have company here...my favorite friend in the world...so I will see you next week!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails