Kraft promo that are not on the "official" Kraft rebate list.
Depending on how your store's receipt shows coupons,
the $25 total could be BEFORE or AFTER coupons!
and we still don't know which one is correct.
I spoke with several individuals at Kraft and they confirmed that they WILL NOT honor a $20 rebate request if any of the items purchased are non-participating items.
- Nabisco Go Packs, $1
- Kraft Chips Ahoy cookies, 16 oz variety
- Kraft Grated Parmesan cheese, any variety
- Velveeta 1lb or 2 lb blocks
- Kraft Jell-O or Pudding, boxed variety (only 6-packs included)
- Nabisco Honey Maid Bees, Smores or Morning Sticks variety crackers
- Kraft Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner or Deluxe Macaroni & cheese, (anything over 7.25 oz)
- Planters Mixed Nuts (only varieties 9.25 oz and over are included)
- A-1 Steak Sauce, any varieties
- General Food Intl Coffee Drink Mix
$25 Total, Before or After Coupons: If your store displays all the coupons redeemed at the bottom of the receipt, then you will be able to submit your rebate for $25 BEFORE coupons. However, if your store displays the coupon right after the line-item amount, then you will have to add up to $25 AFTER coupons.
I think most of us at least here in Utah should still be able to do the $25 before coupons. The only store around here that shows the coupon after the line item is Target.
Rebate address: There are 2 different addresses right now- one for Texas, the other for Ohio.