Monday, July 27, 2009

Free at Albertson's this week

Here is an email I got this afternoon:

I went to Albies today and got some great deals...if you haven't been yet here are some things I got free!

Danimals 6 pack drink - on clearance or reduced price for $2, use the $1/1 coupon from yesterdays insert and double = free (I don't know if all stores have them reduced price or not)

AND the candy bars are on sale for $.88/2, use the $1/2 coupon from yesterday and get FREE candy bars. Snickers, Mars, Twix. Can't beat free!

Plus I had to double some more milk and cheese coupons. I think I have tons of cheese in my freezer and won't run out for a long time!

Thanks Tami for letting us know! If you want to print more of the milk and cheese coupons, click on my coupon bar at the top of my blog.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

April said...

Albertson's was bought out by associated foods- just the Utah stores...I wonder if we will contintue to get those great deals...

Related Posts with Thumbnails