Thursday, June 11, 2009

Free Photo Editing Class

If you have read my blog at all you know that I love digital scrapbooking. There are so many freebies out there (look down on my right sidebar for a list of TONS of digital scrapbooking freebies).

Here is a great one you don't want to miss out on! Jessica Sprague (whom I knew in high school with incidentally) is offering a two week FREE photo editing class! Sign ups begin in June 22nd. GO HERE for all the juicy details. This is the perfect time to really learn Photoshop and what you can do with your photos.

I am so excited about this!



Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

LeeAnn and Boys said...

this is perfect. I got photoshop for christmas and haven't done a thing with it. Now it's time to learn. Thanks for passing this along.

Jessica said...

This is awesome! I bought photoshop a few weeks back and can not for the life of me figure out how to use it! Thanks for passing this on!

Trish said...

Thank You for posting this! I am going to love learning this! Awesome! :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails