Monday, May 11, 2009

Product Testing

I love doing products tests! Over the years I have had the chance to do several. It's a fun way to get free stuff and try out new products before you buy. It's also fun mail to receive. :)

Just this past month I have been able to do four different product tests. I don't talk about them specifically because I have agreed not to. These are products that are either not on the market yet or are being tweaked. Sometimes some of the product testing CAN be talked about. It just depends on the company you are doing it through. Sometimes I get paid to test the products, sometimes I don't.

If you want to get started in product testing, I can give you a few places to begin:

Bzz Agent: BuzzAgent is based on the idea that word of mouth advertising is the best way to spread the word! You get samples, coupons and products to test in the mail then tell everyone you know about it. You can earn point to redeem for prizes as you submit your reviews and fill out surveys. BzzAgent is how I got my first Sonicare toothbrush & Sonicare UV cleaner, along with many other things...FREE! Campaigns fill up quickly, though. HERE is a previous post I did on BuzzAgent.


Mom Knows: I am a member of a 100 panel review board on Mom Knows. We test products and then review them. This past month I have been reviewing Wild Harvest Organic Products with my family. It has been fun, not to mention yummy! If you would like to read some of my reviews on Wild Harvest products, go HERE, HERE and HERE.

If you are interested in joining the Mom Knows panel, HERE are the directions for applications. If the panel is full you can join the waiting list.

Pinecone Research: I have talked about Pinecone many times. For my new readers, Pinecone Research is a survey company that pays you to do 15 minute surveys. Also product tests from time to time. I did a product test for them last week. It is difficult to get into Pinecone. I have posted before when they are accepting new applicants, and I will let you know when I hear of them needing more people again. They pay $3 per survey and $3 per product test (plus you keep the product, of course). They pay very quickly, via Paypal. I have been with Pinecone for over 6 years and love it! They used to pay $5 per survey, but now the pay is $3 with additional contest entries for big money.

Have you had experience doing product tests with companies you would like to share?
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails