Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ocean Spray free samples

I just got this notice in my email and thought I would share with all my lovely readers!

In bringing you this new line of juice drink blends, we’ve combined two of our favorite fruit flavors - naturally tart cranberry and invigorating ruby red grapefruit – with the uniquely delicious taste of pomegranate. We’re sure you’ll love these refreshing blends!

If you'd like to be among the first to try our Cranberry Pomegranate and Ruby Pomegranate Juice Drink Blends, you're in luck. During May, we'll be sampling these flavors, along with our Craisins® Sweetened Dried Cranberries, at select Wal-Mart® stores across the country. So, make sure you don't miss out on the chance to sample these products!

Click here to see if and when we'll be at a Wal-Mart® store near you.

It's going to be at my store this weekend. So check yours and if you are there get a yummy sample!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails