Saturday, May 2, 2009

How do I do it?

I have had several people ask me how I have time to always be shopping and deal hunting. I can tell you right now that I don't! Especially with baby #4 making it's entrance in the next 3 weeks.

Thanks to the internet, gone are the days of taking hours to pour over the ads to try to match up coupons. Rarely do I even look at the ads...maybe a few times a month, but certainly not every week. Because of so many online friends and websites, I am able to spend LESS time deal hunting and MORE time deal getting!

That being said, don't fret if you miss a deal or can't make it to every sale. There are always more. Hit the ones that you want the most and ones that will make a difference for your family. I also plan my trips. Even though I live in an area where I have all the stores around me, I don't have time to run out every time I hear of another deal or freebie. I usually go out once a week, maybe twice to run errands. (except for Walgreens and Albertsons because they are right by my house!) Just do what you can do and your stockpile will slowly increase....giving you a lot of satisfaction of not only getting great deals, but also being prepared for emergencies.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

The Deal Fanatic said...

Exactly!! Well put. I have twins and it's so lovely to have the internet now for deal searching. Congrats BTW on #4...

Related Posts with Thumbnails