Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Easy Skirt Pattern

I love to craft. I do also like to attempt easy sewing projects from time to time, but I am by no means a great seamstress. Sewing projects can stress me out. But when my friend told me about this super easy (and free!) skirt pattern online, I HAD to try it out! My daughter loves skirts and anything girly.

I made my daughter 3 of these skirts. I did two in one afternoon. I used fabric remnants I already had at home and ribbon for one of the skirts. I did buy ribbon to match for the other two skirts. I estimate my cost for all three skirts to be around $2.50.

All you do is take your 44' wide fabric. fold in half, sew along the selvages, make the elastic casing for the top, then do the ribbon trim on the bottom. SO CUTE! I should have taken pictures of all three skirts for you to see, but here is one. I love it!

If you want to attempt making these super easy skirts, check out the free pattern HERE.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails