Sunday, April 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: April 6

It seems that every week something disrupts my menu plan....which isn't too big of a deal because I have so much stuff in my freezers that I can adapt. I wasn't feeling too well and was so tired one day last week (I am 33 weeks pregnant after all) so instead of sticking to my menu plan I pulled out some frozen chicken I had cooked in an Italian sauce a few months ago. I thawed it, whipped up some rice, opened a can of corn and we were good to go! The next few days here are supposed to be around 70 degrees, so we are starting up the grill! Yay!

Here is this week's plan. Join Menu Plan Monday over at OrgJunkie today!

MONDAY: Turkey burgers on the grill, apples with dip & jello salad

TUESDAY: Four pasta beef bake (think I will ever make this one? sheesh) & broccoli

WEDNESDAY: Mexican Manicotti & strawberry pretzel salad

THURSDAY: Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup

FRIDAY: Leftovers

SATURDAY: Spaghetti, homemade breadsticks & veggie

EASTER SUNDAY: Crockpot Pork Chops, Creamed Potatoes, Resurrection Rolls, salad, & Angel Food Cake roll for dessert
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails