Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ebates

Do you know about Ebates?

It's an online rebate program. When you shop online through Ebates, you get cash back on your purchases. Each time you order online, you can get up to 25% back, depending on the store you shop through!

I have been a member of Ebates since 2001. Just this past Christmas I got $15 back on my purchases, and I spent $23! I like to combine online sales, free shipping and other promos with the additional cash back with Ebates. Then I double or triple my savings! Nothing beats those prices...even Walmart!

What I like about Ebates:
1. They pay me via Paypal...quick and easy!
2. You only need a minimum of $5 in your account to get paid every 3 months.
3. They have fabulous customer service!
4. Your orders are really easy to track. Their website is really simple to understand and navigate.

SIGN UP HERE to get going with Ebates. It's easy, fast, and fun to see your savings add up!

PLUS, when you sign up and make your first online purchase you will get an extra $5 put into your account! Awesome!

Ebates also has some great promos going on right now. Several sites are offering double the cash back for Mother's Day.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails