Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Albertson's 4/22-4/28

There is another good promo at Albertson's this week! Thanks to Pinching Your Pennies for laying it all out for us with the shopping list!

GO HERE for the printable shopping list (complete with a list of what coupons you need and your final price after coupons).

GO HERE for additional printable coupons and current catalina offers.

This is also a good sale to use those new Kashi coupons I told you about yesterday! You can get Kashi cereal for as low as $1.65 a box, depending on the variety. All the details are on the printable shopping list on PYP. Print the coupons directly from my coupon bar at the top of my blog.

Other sale highlights include some Kelloggs cereal for $1 per box Healthy Choice entrees for .70 and MORE! The Conagra promo is really good....so check it out! It's all on the printable shopping list for you.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Marne said...

I really love shopping at Albertson's! I spent $19 out of pocket yesterday and got my $10 catalina back from the Conagra promo. Awesome! I'm starting to stock up on several things before my baby is born.

What did everyone get?

Related Posts with Thumbnails