Friday, February 20, 2009

Fun Weekend Freebies...more added!

Thanks Wendi!

Free baby blanket and stuffed animal after a fast survey. This will go quick so sign up now!

Get 20 free digital prints at Walgreens! Valid today only. Use code ONEDAY at checkout. Pick in-store pickup to avoid shipping charges.

2 free tacos at Jack in the Box on Feb 24th only! Print the coupon.

Get a free two year subscription to Lego Jr. Magazine for kids (age 6 and under). Call 1-866-534-6258 and if they ask, give the operator the code RRJ29.

After school kit for older middle school kids. Fun!

Don't forget about the free Victoria Secret's lotion.
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Tami said...

Awesome!! I signed up for a free lamb and blanket..what a deal!

Jen Gillespie said...

Thank you so much for your blog. I love it! What fun deals.

genevieve said...

Did 'em both! Wonderful--thank you!!

Smith Family said...

You are awesome! I think I already told you that I found you from my cousin Jackie's blog. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails