Thursday, February 26, 2009

Eating out?

Eating out is expensive when you do it as a family. Especially for us. All my kids are out of the "kids eat free" age bracket and my boys are like trash compactors. I can't believe how much they eat! We will eat out on special occasions at times and I almost always use a coupon with my meal. But even with a coupon with our family dinner rarely costs less than $25.

I LOVE this blog post by Make it From Scratch that gives comparison prices of eating out versus making dinner at home. Take a look! Making dinner from scratch at home is cheaper than you think.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I knew it would be cheaper to make at home, but must admit I was kind of surprised at how much cheaper. Thanks for the shout out.

Christy said...

I can totally relate! I have 5 kids, and eating out with them is never cheap. I used to make homemade pizza all the time, I need to get pack into the habit.

i will survive said...

What do you mean your kids are out of the kids eat free age bracket? Reece eats free whenever we go to those places- granted I agree it ISN'T cheap and i would rather stay at home but now I'm thinking i was unintentionally pulling one over on the resturaunt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails