Thursday, February 19, 2009

Coupon Insert Schedule

Did you know there is a schedule for coupon inserts? Really! I had several people comment to me this past weekend about getting no coupons. I have posted before about this, but I figured I would post again since I have many new readers.

Print off this coupon schedule so you know when you will be getting coupons or no coupons. Generally, on holiday weekends there are no coupons issued. I am not sure the reason for this, but since I started couponing 6 years ago it has always been this way.

Remember, there are different inserts:

Smart Source
Red Plum (formerly Valassis)
Procter and Gamble

All inserts also have the dates on the spine, in small print. Make sure you keep all your inserts until all the coupons expire (unless you clip them all, of course). You never know when a good sale will come up!

TaylorTown Preview is also a favorite of many couponers. I used this schedule for years.

More info here on Coupon Lingo.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thanks for the schedule. I printed it off and put it in the front of my binder. Who knew there was a scehdule? Not me! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails