Friday, January 30, 2009

Other Mother's .25 sale!

If you live in my area, mark the last weekend of each month on your calendars. Other Mothers, a child and baby consignment store, has a .25 sale every month, on the last weekend (Friday and Saturday) of the month, starting at 10am!

Other Mothers Inc - 10422 W Fairview Ave, Boise, ID - (208) 376-4855

I love going to this sale. They take all their donations that they deem are not worthy to be sold in the store, and put them in their .25 sale. You have to dig through piles of clothes, toys, shoes, maternity clothes, etc to find what you might want, but I think it's worth it. Every time I have gone I have found clothes in great shape for my kids.

I believe the Nampa store does their .25 on the first weekend of the month. Correct me if I am wrong!

Other Mothers - 2108 Caldwell Blvd # 5, Nampa, ID - (208) 468-9555

When you go it is helpful if you don't have your little kids with you, but when I have taken mine with me it hasn't been too bad. The Boise location has their sale indoors. It used to be outside which was more difficult. I don't know about the Nampa store.

If you don't live in my area, see if any of your consignment stores do this! It's worth a shot.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails