Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Free Build A Bear up to $12

(thanks PYP!)

Build-A-Bear ~Free animal up to 12.00 value

I signed up for their newsletter in November and I got a Christmas coupon for Free animal up to 12.00 value. I thought it was a one time thing but I just got another coupon in my email for the same thing. This time though it was for a valentines day promo. I guess they figure if they can get you in the store with a free bear your gonna end up buying expensive shoes and clothing, etc. Coupon for free bear, no purchase needed. I'm not signed up for any points program with them so this isn't associated with anything like that.

www.buildabear.com

sign up for their newsletter and look out for emails with the subject line free bear. It may take 3 weeks or so.

NOTE: I copied this post from PYP, I have not signed up yet. But others have had luck.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails