Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Samples and Freebies

Every time I have had a baby I always sign up with different companies for freebies and samples. It has saved me a ton of money! I normally breastfeed my babies for about 6 months. When my other 3 kids were babies, I had enough formula samples to last me several months....so I really didn't need to buy that much formula before they turned a year old! It was fantastic. I hope to do the same this time around...I only have 4 1/2 months until my newest little one enters this world.

There are so many coupons, samples, and freebies out there. I am starting to compile a list. If you know of one that I don't have listed, let me know and I will add it.

Note: I have signed up for all of these offers before, and gotten them. I also signed up with many of them again. I will only list legitimate offers that come. Most of these offers are for the US only.

FORMULA
Parent's Choice Formula sample
Nestle Good Start baby formula coupons
Enfamil Family Beginnings
Similac Welcome Addition---call 1800 BABYLINE (press #1) automated call
Bright Beginnings Customer Club


DIAPERS & FOOD
LUVS Welcome Pack
Huggies diapers
Pampers Gifts to Grow
Gerber baby food coupons
Beechnut Baby Food


MISC
Free Playtex BPA free bottle with liners
Free sippy cup
Diaper Bag Tag


MAGAZINES

Baby Talk Magazine
American Baby Magazine


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails