Friday, November 7, 2008

Frugal Living Friday: Favorite Ways to Save Money

Welcome to Frugal Living Friday! Each week I will feature a tip that can help us stretch our budget and live more frugally! If you have a tip that you want shared on Frugal Living Friday, let me know and you could become a guest blogger for a day.

My time is limited today....a nasty cold has me feeling miserable and I have a million things to do. So for this week's frugal tip I am pointing you to Scribbit. She has a fun blog I like to keep tabs on. A few days ago she had a post entitled My Favorite Ways to Save Money. She has several good points in her post, and I agree with most of them because I do most of them!

What are your favorite ways to save money?
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails