Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bath and Body Works deal

Right now Bath and Body Works has a great sale on their Antibacterial Collection...$3 each! I love having some of these on hand for quick, unexpected thank-you gifts, or at other times when I need a last minute gift. This deal is available online or in stores.

But...here is the great deal...combine that deal with these other coupons and you get more for your money!

Here is a printable coupon for a FREE Signature item with any $10 purchase (coupon can also be used online!)

I also got in the mail last week a coupon in the mail for a free small Signature lotion...no purchase required...that I will use with my purchase. If you get their mailers you will get this coupon as well.

So....for $12 I will be getting 4 Antibacterial soaps, a Signature lotion (worth $12 alone) and a free small lotion. Great deal! I am planning on going tomorrow.

In case you are wondering, I subscribe to their email updates, for store and online deals. That is where I get all my coupons...in my email and in my snail mail. Click here to subscribe yourself (bottom right corner).


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Debi said...

With that free small lotion, you should have received a 20% entire purchase too. That would make your purchase $9.60 + tax

Rhoda said...

great tip. when you go to bath and body and they ask for your email address...give it to them. every time you give it to them they send better coupons to you (that's what they told me). and i have gotten some great coupons in my email!

Related Posts with Thumbnails