Thursday, September 25, 2008

Free Kids Audio Books

I love the internet! SO many things to be found, and great people to share with! Vanilla Joy posted this on her blog today, and I loved her post so much I wanted to share it her with all of you. Thanks Vanilla Joy for alerting me to this great deal!

Audible Kids is a fantastic website for thousands of audio book downloads. Here is a link from their website to download 9 free book titles! Fabulous! Book titles include:

  • Rapunzel
  • Gift of the Magi
  • The Tell-Tale Heart
  • Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • The Emporor's New Clothes
  • Rip Van Winkle
  • Peter Pan in Scarlet: First Chapter
  • Rotten School: The Song
  • Interview with Lemony Snicket
I can't wait to get these on our iPod. My soon-to-be-eight year old will love it!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi Marne...I've been meaning to get me a Shabby Nest email...I was just thinking about it yesterday actually. So check back in a day or two, and I should have one up and running. Then PLEASE email me the photos of your banner. I'd love to see. Oh and one more thing, I love this site and the fact that you share such great deals. Your awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails