Thursday, August 7, 2008

$10 off $10 coupon at Blockbuster

Edited to add: I figured out you have to purchase a previously viewed dvd to get free shipping. I just ordered Ratatouille for $5 shipped!

Here is a super deal I saw today on Simply Thrifty.

Blockbuster is giving $10 off $10 for previously viewed or new DVDs when you use the code augappreciation through the end of August! WOW!

If the DVD is under $10, the code is not valid, so you may have to spend a few dollars to find one that works with the code.

Simply Thrifty said that the code also includes free shipping, but that was not the case with me. Maybe it is because I am not a member. In any case, they have good deals and you could pick up a movie for cheaper than at the store, plus have it delivered to your door!

A good time to add a gift to your stockpile. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Tami said...

AWESOME!!! I just got Clayton a movie for his b-day for $2. Thanks Marne!

Marne said...

You are welcome Tami! I just got Ratatouille for $5 shipped. The kids have been begging for that movie. Another Christmas gift done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails