Monday, January 28, 2008

Great deal on cereal

I love printable coupons. There are more out there than you think, and many times they are higher values than coupons from the newspaper. Here is an example.

Post has a new version of their Honey Bunches of Oats cereal out. With chocolate! HERE is a link (scroll down to the bottom of the page) where you can print a $2 off 1 coupon. Print this coupon twice.

Then click on THIS link and print off another $2 off 1 coupon, print it twice so you have 4 coupons.

(You will have to install the coupon software to print, but it is quick, and it prompts you how to do it. Easy-peasy.)

This cereal is $2.60 at my Walmart (some Walmarts have it cheaper, every store is different. Winco does not have it) so I ended up paying .60 per box for 4 boxes of cereal.

Not too shabby, eh?
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Tami said...

Thanks! I printed off 4 coupons and going to the store soon! Plus I have a coupon that if I buy 4 Post Cereals I get free milk. Yippee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails